|Type||Private Limited Company|
|Position Title||Accounting and Finance General Manager||Level||Top|
|Public Date||2021-09-03||Closing Date||2021-10-03|
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance, accounting and receiving Department.
2. Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions to minimize financial risk.
3. Ensure continuous compliance with all Accounting, Tax, Finance and receiving policies, process and procedures and promote best practice.
4. Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions to minimize financial risk.
5. Ensure accounting & receiving policy and are implemented by parties related include fix asset Management.
6. Ensure inventory and fix asset conduct physical counts based on its rules.
7. Ensure timely vendor payments.
8. Coordinates with internal audit as well as external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
9. Provide training and coaching to subordinates. Ensure compliance with all accounting and reporting requirements, prescribed by relevant regulatory bodies.
10. Produce periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
11. Analyzing monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows) and present to Management.
12. Interpreting, predicting, and providing advice of future financial trends to management on short- and long-term financial objectives.
13. Assisting on ad-hoc tasks and projects related to countries’ accounting operations.
14. Other duties will be assigned by Management from time to time.
1. At least 5-year experiences similar position and retails industry, proven achievement record.
2. Degree in Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant or possess a professional qualification in Finance.
3. Experienced in SAP is an advantage.
4. Strongly time management and analytical skill.
5. Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skill.
6. Ability to develop strong working relationships.
7. Are fluent in spoken and written Khmer.
8. Full professional proficiency in English.
Please contact us for more information:
Tel: 086 986 133/ 096 554 4912
Telegram: 086 986 133/ 096 554 4912